Office Manager/Executive Assistant for Strength To Fight
Strength To Fight – Ottawa, ON
Strength To Fight is a Canadian organization focused on equipping and empowering Canadians to live porn-free lives and build porn-free communities. As part of one of the fastest growing movements around the world, Strength To Fight is a ministry that is looking to grow while maintaining a positive, healthy work environment as we deal with heavy issues.
We are looking for an Office Manager/Executive Assistant for our headquarters in Ottawa, ON. This is a unique opportunity for the right candidate. Because of the nature of this field of work, the successful candidate must be comfortable with the topic of pornography.
Highly focused on the needs of the Executive Director, the successful candidate will be well organized and able to work in a dynamic, fast paced environment. Flexibility, dedication and punctuality are essential for this position.
This role is responsible for:
- Developing office systems and processes to maintain an organized and productive workspace
- Coordinating incoming and outgoing email correspondence (Confidential at times)
- Managing calendars and coordinating travel for Strength to Fight Team Members
- Meeting and event planning
- Editing, and posting blog articles
- Managing softwares such as CRM, Calendly & G-suite
- Managing and maintaining social media accounts & online presence
- Basic data entry into quickbooks accounting software
- Assisting with project and task management.
- Providing research reports for ongoing projects including printed resources and online video content.
Required skills and or abilities;
- Self starter, well organized and a problem solver.
- Familiarity with social media platforms and WordPress an asset.
- Basic graphic design an asset.
- Willingness to learn
- This is a permanent full time position and with a start date of Aug.1 2017.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Location: Ottawa, ON
Required education: High school or equivalent